Top 7 Favorite Christmas Gifts 2016!
Happy New Year! Do you have any top favorites this past Christmas? I hope everyone had a great holiday with lots of “F”‘s – food, family, friends, and fun! My normal routine to kick off the merriment of the holidays is to host a gingerbread house making day. Alas, due to 3 Christmas celebrations and back-to-back hosting duties this year, we didn’t get the chance to commence with tradition this time around. I shall remedy that next December, however!
My Christmas wish lists always seem to get more practical as I get older. Well, maybe that’s because I don’t have the free time to binge-play World of Warcraft anymore. *sad face* So, I had a list of practical-yet-fun ideas. As always, the act of giving is more my speed. I was so excited to give much needed blessings into some special lives this year. With that said, I had to paint my favorites that I received from the wonderful people in my life!
1. Ikea NILS stool & cover – I know you can find this in the dining room section of your local Ikea, but this makes the BEST stool for my makeup vanity. I got rid of the bigger chair I was using and replaced it with this stool that gets tucked underneath beautifully!
2. Ban.do Lady of Leisure Hot Stuff Thermal Mug – Along with the rest of the known world, I’ve been on a pale pink kick lately! I absolutely adore this thermal mug – pretty AND practical, yes please!
3. Herschel Supply Co. Little America Backpack – this little gem is quite possibly the perfect way to travel from coffee shop to cafe with your laptop in toe. The straps are SUPER comfy and there is plenty of room for everything I need to work on the go!
4. Ban.do I’m Outta Here Passport Holder – Our family will be going on a vacation this summer and it was time to get a passport holder with some sass! Aw yeeeah.
5. Morphe 35P Plum Eye Shadow Palette – Thanks to my lovely sister, Aubrey, I now am the proud owner of a Morphe palette! You know the drill – if you follow YouTube, these are all the rage, and now I know why. I love this palette so much and if you love plums, browns, and purples you will use this on the daily 😉
6. Kuretake Bimoji Felt Tip Pen – I’m adding to my pen collection! Kuretake are some of the best for illustration and inking. I’ve been using these together with my watercolor art to get a more polished look and these pens do not disappoint.
7. CL by Chinese Laundry Via Wedge Boot – I’m definitely an ankle boot kinda gal. Thanks to my sister-in-law, Suzanne, these will be a staple in my wardrobe for Winter!
Hope this round-up inspires you, too!